Monday, January 4, 2010

A New View in 2010


This blog has been a really fun and exciting addition to my life. It totally makes my day when people mention things they read on my blog and it always surprises me to learn that people are reading it that I would never know are! So I would like to start off by saying THANK YOU! Thank you for reading, for all of the positive feedback and most of all for the INSPIRATION! It has been my goal so far to make this as much about other people as I possibly can. I don't want this to be a place where you come to see "what's new with Rachel" I want it to be somewhere that you come for inspiration, ideas and tips that you can impliment in YOUR life! It was never my intention to make this blog all about me.

Now, that being said, in 2010 you will be seeing more posts here from my point of view with ideas or tips I have come across or realized! Only because I really want to post more frequently than I did last year and it is difficult at times to get input from other people for each post. My goal is to post at least every other day (3-4 times a week). Don't worry, this blog is not a "look what cute outfit I made today" site and it isn't going to turn into that. This blog is about real people and real style... not just my style.

So here are some posts you can look forward to in 2010:

-Closet Makeovers
-Shopping Tips
-Style Profiles (I even have a few boys in the line-up!)
-Recent Obsessions (often turning into recent purchases)
-The Occasional Rant and Rave on a Multitude of Topics!

So if that sounds good to you... stay tuned for a great year of posts, coming up!

2 comments:

  1. Yea!! Super excited about 2010. :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippie for 2010....can't wait to read all of your wonderful insight!

    ReplyDelete