Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blake Lively: Style Inspiration

Over the past couple of years I have fallen in love with this girl's style! She always seems so put together... even in a bikini on the beach with her boyfriend. Now, I fully understand the following:

-She is a celebrity
-with a team of people helping her look her best
-using the oodles of money she makes
-as she probably starves herself of carbs, chocolate and wine

But I can't help it... she inspires me and my style! I don't think there is anything wrong with choosing a celebrity or two to serve as your "style icons". Look for people who you can relate to, who have a similar style to you. In other words, if you are on the conservative side, Lady GaGa may not be the right choice for you!
Dark Denim Looks Good on EVERYONE

She rocks the heels even though she is as tall as her man!
We have a shared love for ballerina skirts!
...and a love of nude heels and oversized clutches
....and of the beach!
.....and of cute puppy dogs!
She pulls off lady-like style quite nicely!

And pulls off the "walk of shame" look just as convincingly!

jeans+white tee= perfect outfit
I love this animal print coat with the green pop!

Her favorite accessory is her honey.

all photos from google.images.com

No comments:

Post a Comment